Senior Manager Point of SaleApply
This sales position is accountable for maximizing subscriber and revenue growth by developing, implementing and analyzing sales strategies and activities primarily at affiliate call centers and with customer service agents. We are looking for a highly motivated, strategic, and enthusiastic individual with a positive attitude that excels in a continuously evolving environment. With critically acclaimed Original Series including hits like Homeland, Shameless, Ray Donovan, and a wide portfolio of products, we are searching for high-energy candidates that are passionate about Showtime programming, and can represent the network as a brand ambassador.
· Develop, sell-in, and execute successful sales incentives and subscriber retention efforts that are motivating to affiliate customer service agents.
· Conduct educational product and sales training for upwards of thousands of sales agents in order to raise awareness of Showtime programming and products, provide helpful sales/retention tips, and reinforce the value of a Showtime subscription.
· Conduct extensive and ongoing project and financial analysis in order to identify new opportunities, efficiencies, and areas for improvement. Rely on experience, creativity, as well as teammates and clients, to foster innovation and development.
· Cultivate relationships with affiliate clientele in order to align priorities and objectives, and secure incremental promotional and sales opportunities.
· Demonstrate fiscal and administrative responsibility, wisely and strategically managing time and financial resources.
· Bachelor's degree required, Business major preferred
· Minimum 5 years in sales, account management and/or training
· Excellent communicator with proven verbal and written presentation skills
· Well-rounded, creative, analytical, organized
· Strong initiative
· Team player
· Strong computer proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe a plus
· Willingness to travel (up to 70%)
· Ability to lift up to 40lb boxes