Sales Planner (POP TV)Apply
The Sales Planner for POP develops media proposals, creates sales presentations, and works closely with Account Executives, clients, and commercial operations to ensure smooth execution of strategic sales proposals.
• Prepare sales proposals (RFPs) and client presentations
• Track delivery and steward campaigns +
• Reserve inventory through management system
• Send client reports post campaign
• Review weekly billing reports
• Analyze competitive data
• Identify and develop potential opportunities for new business
• Provide excellent customer service to new and existing clients
- 2 + years of experience at an ad agency or network/studio ad sales department
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in media math
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to develop and maintain relationships internally and externally
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, SMILF, THE CHI, KIDDING, ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA and BLACK MONDAY. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV, Sony PlayStation™ Vue, and YouTube TV. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.