SVP, Photo PublicityApply
- Manages the company’s East and West Coast based photography teams who are responsible for developing, overseeing and disseminating all photo assets for Showtime Networks and its programming, including original series, specials and documentaries, sports, red carpet coverage and corporate and trade related events.
· Guide the creative direction of PR photographic art, including both gallery and unit still photography, in order to fulfill all SNI print, online and broadcast requirements for the various promotional arms of the company.
· Work closely with national photo editors in a variety of print, broadcast and online outlets, in securing photo placement on SNI and its programming.
· Work closely with PR department publicists and Marketing team members on developing creative and unique photo campaigns.
· Provide strategic distribution of photos in conjunction with all publicity campaigns.
· Hire and supervise all unit photographers for original programming unit photography, special events and industry functions.
· Open discussion and sustain communication with all show Producers to ensure quality photography is created for all productions.
· Work closely with Director of Photographic Services to ensure the smooth, efficient and timely dissemination of all approved art throughout various departments within the network.
· Oversee Showtime photo fulfillment and photo request in a timely and efficient manner.
· Manage photography budget.
· Develop creative and innovative ways to market and monetize network’s photographic assets.
· Work closely with Creative team to develop and produce special PR/Advertising shoots.
· Staff and oversee photographic coverage of executives at all Showtime events and functions including but not limited to TCA, award functions, premieres and screenings, and corporate and trade events.
· Work with Showtime Business Affairs Department to ensure all talent photo restrictions and approvals procedures are met.
· Coordinate the research and implementation of new photographic technologies to control costs and improve company-wide efficiency.
· Approximately 15+ years in a network or studio photo department or related high-performance photo service organization.
· Maintain comprehensive, organized and efficient photographic library of original art, maintaining an accurate archive and tracking system that services the entire network.
· Must have strong relationships with photo editors in a variety of media and ability to pitch story and photo ideas.