SVP, Corporate CommunicationsApply
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, EPISODES, DICE, the upcoming drama I’M DYING UP HERE, the limited series GUERRILLA and PURITY, and the highly anticipated return of TWIN PEAKS.
Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING®, the Emmy Award-winning documentary series ALL ACCESS, A SEASON WITH and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL.
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBS Corporation, owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, and also offers SHOWTIME ON DEMAND®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND and FLIX ON DEMAND®, and the network's authentication service SHOWTIME ANYTIME®. Showtime Digital Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SNI, operates the stand-alone streaming service SHOWTIME®. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks™, a joint venture between SNI and the Smithsonian Institution, which offers Smithsonian Channel™, and offers Smithsonian Earth™ through SN Digital LLC. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events for exhibition to subscribers on a pay-per-view basis through SHOWTIME PPV. For more information, go to www.SHO.com.
- The strategic planning and execution of all corporate public relations initiatives designed to enhance the Showtime brand image. This includes corporate communications, affiliate and distributor relations, marketing, digital media, international sales, streaming marketing and new business development initiatives.
- Overseeing consistent and competitive placement for Showtime Networks in national cable and trade publications and appropriate business publications.
- Raising the profile of the Company and its executives by identifying and securing stories in key publications.
- Securing executive participation on prestigious industry conferences and panels.
- Disseminating research analysis, ratings, and subscriber data to the national media.
- Working closely with key personnel throughout Showtime Networks on internal and external communications, as well as acting as one of the primary liaisons (along with the EVP, Corporate Communications) with CBS Corporate Communications on coordinating long-range communications strategies in addition to securing approvals on all external business and trade related communications.
- Working closely with senior management to draft speeches and bullet points as needed for presentations, interviews and speaking engagements.
- Interfacing with various industry and government constituents on behalf of Showtime, and representing Showtime at industry related functions.
- At least 15+ years of public relations experience, preferably in a broadcast, cable, streaming, agency or premium network setting.
- Ability to be creative, strategic and resourceful communications professional who is detail-oriented, deadline-sensitive with an ability to multi-task.
- Strong industry relations with extensive media and key industry contacts, with special emphasis on trade and business reporters.
- Strong media contacts at the highest level to secure brand-impacting stories.
- Ability to write and independently pitch network projects and its executives.
- Proficient skills in digital, social media trends and OTT (Over-The-Top) business and platforms.
- Ability to be a strong leader, decision-maker and problem-solver.
- Strong management skills required with experience supervising staff, the ability to delegate work, and provide constructive feedback to employees.
- Ability to be solution-oriented, a strategic and analytical thinker and autonomous in handling issues that arise.
- Ability to forward-thinking and self-motivated,