SVP, Corporate CommunicationsApply
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI) is looking for a Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications.
Responsibilities will include:
- The strategic planning and execution of all corporate public relations initiatives designed to enhance the Showtime brand image. This includes corporate communications, diversity equity and inclusion, corporate social responsibility, affiliate and distributor relations, marketing, digital media, international sales, streaming marketing and new business development initiatives.
- Oversee Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and Corporate Social Responsibility for Showtime Networks consulting across all internal departments and coordinating efforts with ViacomCBS.
- Work closely with Human Resources team across internal communications and initiatives.
- Overseeing consistent and competitive placement for Showtime Networks in national cable and trade publications and appropriate business publications.
- Raising the profile of the Company and its executives by identifying and securing stories in key publications.
- Securing executive participation on prestigious industry conferences and panels.
- Disseminating research analysis, ratings, and subscriber data to the national media.
- Working closely with key personnel throughout Showtime Networks on internal and external communications, as well as acting as one of the primary liaisons (along with the EVP, Corporate Communications) with ViacomCBS Communications on coordinating long-range communications strategies in addition to securing approvals on all external business and trade related communications.
- Working closely with senior management to draft speeches and bullet points as needed for presentations, interviews and speaking engagements.
- Interfacing with various industry and government constituents on behalf of Showtime and representing Showtime at industry related functions.
- At least 15+ years of public relations experience, preferably in a broadcast, cable, streaming, agency or premium network setting.
- Experience across diversity and inclusion and corporate social responsibility.
- Ability to be creative, strategic and resourceful communications professional who is detail-oriented, deadline-sensitive with an ability to multi-task.
- Strong industry relations with extensive media and key industry contacts, with special emphasis on trade and business reporters.
- Strong media contacts at the highest level to secure brand-impacting stories.
- Ability to write and independently pitch network projects and its executives.
- Proficient skills in digital, social media trends and OTT (Over-The-Top) business and platforms.
- Ability to be a strong leader, decision-maker and problem-solver.
- Strong management skills required with experience supervising staff, the ability to delegate work, and provide constructive feedback to employees.
- Ability to be solution-oriented, a strategic and analytical thinker and autonomous in handling issues that arise.
- Ability to be forward-thinking and self-motivated.
SHOWTIME continues to make its mark across the cultural landscape with one of the most successful programming lineups in television. The SHOWTIME programming slate features original series including Emmy® nominated limited series ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA, BILLIONS, HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, THE CHI, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, KIDDING, BLACK MONDAY, THE LOUDEST VOICE, CITY ON A HILL, THE L WORD: GENERATION Q, BACK TO LIFE, WORK IN PROGRESS and ON BECOMING A GOD IN CENTRAL FLORIDA. The network’s eclectic, brand-defining programming is further distinguished by the captivating offerings of SHOWTIME Documentary Films, including docuseries THE CIRCUS: INSIDE THE WILDEST POLITICAL SHOW ON EARTH, Emmy-nominated WU-TANG CLAN: OF MICS AND MEN and THE FOURTH ESTATE and documentary films THE KINGMAKER and READY FOR WAR. SHOWTIME Sports continues to dominate with its flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV and YouTube TV. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.