Marketing Coordinator - SHO SportsApply
This position is responsible for the creative execution and distribution of consumer and affiliate marketing campaigns for Boxing series: Showtime Championship Boxing, SHOWTIME Boxing: Special Edition and ShoBox: The New Generation, Inside the NFL, A Season With, SHO Sports documentaries and SHOWTIME Pay Per View events.
- Manage internal departments and outside agencies in the creative and production of marketing and advertising materials including TV, Radio, Print, OOH, Digital/Mobile and Collateral.
- Responsible for production of all digital marketing materials; direct outside agency on the creation of all digital/mobile paid media ad units, site takeovers, skins and native content deliverables.
- Manage all production and versioning of all off-air marketing materials working with outside Media agency and internal Media and Creative Services departments; continuously monitor overall effectiveness.
- Manage timely production of print and digital marketing materials tailored for our commercial account sales distributor for all SHO Champ, Special Edition and SHOBox events.
- Oversee the promotion and operations of our Calendar app, responsible for accurate and timely uploading of all live event information; monitor the dashboard and drive new subscriptions through on-air, in-arena, email and social promotions; review and report on Calendar analytics.
- Work with internal team to integrate priority sports series/docs/events into broad network-wide monthly email communications as well as generating dedicated email blasts promoting Sports premieres.
- Key department liaison to internal departments including Creative Services, Media, Digital Media, Distributor/SOI Marketing, Research, PR, Finance, Sales and Legal.
- Develop comprehensive multi-media Powerpoint presentations.
- Forecast creative and production components of event budgets.
- College degree in marketing, advertising or communications
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in event marketing or promotions
- Exceptional Powerpoint skills to create high-impact, multi-media presentations
- Superior organizational skills, sharp attention to detail and quantitative and analytical skills
- Must be able to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent creative judgment and strategic focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills