Sr. Manager, Business to Business MarketingApply
- Minimum four years marketing experience
- Prior project management experience
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously while under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in order to make effective and compelling presentations and produce numerous written presentations and analysis
- Exceptional time management
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills in order to ensure that the many aspects of project management are handled both while in the office and while travelling (some infrequent travel may be required)
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to build relationships and trust with Distributors, the Field and other groups within Showtime
- Creativity is needed to plan and execute materials that meet SNI and Distributor/Partner objectives
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving
- Computer proficiency required with experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Photoshop
- Experience in Premium Cable a plus.
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, SMILF, THE CHI, KIDDING, ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA and BLACK MONDAY. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV, Sony PlayStation™ Vue, and YouTube TV. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.