SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming lineups in all of television. The SHOWTIME programming slate has made the network among the most talked about in the business, with hits that have included HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, DICE, the upcoming series I’M DYING UP HERE, the limited series GUERRILLA and PURITY, and the highly anticipated return of TWIN PEAKS. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING ®.
Showtime Networks Inc. owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, and also offers SHOWTIME ON DEMAND®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND and FLIX ON DEMAND®, and the network's authentication service SHOWTIME ANYTIME®. Showtime Digital Inc. operates the stand-alone streaming service SHOWTIME®. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks™ which offers Smithsonian Channel™ and Smithsonian Earth™ through SN Digital LLC.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Manager to join our Product team as we bring our standalone streaming service SHOWTIME and Showtime Anytime, our authenticated TV Everywhere service, to new platforms. As a Product Manager on our team, you will develop and maintain the SHOWTIME and Showtime Anytime applications for a number of “living room” devices such as smart TVs and game consoles.
- Lead the development of applications, working with vendors and our growing internal development team to deliver high quality products that reflect the premium brand of Showtime
- Craft detailed product requirements including user stories, functional specifications, user flows, and wireframes
- Engage with the team to finalize requirements and communicate them to engineering in accordance with project timelines
- Collaborate with product and design teams so we can provide our users with an intuitive and consistent user experience across platforms
- Maintain the product backlog and communicate daily with developers to set priorities, remove blockers, and validate issues
- Work with internal teams to identify, prioritize, and schedule back-end development work needed to support external front-end development
- Aggregate themes from customer feedback, product data, and industry trends to educate the team and help build the product roadmap
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 3-5 years of product management experience working on media and entertainment applications for multiple platforms
- You have managed external vendors and/or remote development teams
- You are an avid consumer of television with a deep understanding of the streaming video ecosystem
- You have an eye for detail and a real passion for user experience
- You are a superb written and verbal communicator with excellent time-management skills