Manager, Post ProductionApply
Showtime Networks, Inc. is seeking a Manager, Post Production to help manage original series, licensed and co-productions, films, documentaries and specials from a post perspective, establish and curate vendor & editorial crew relations, and support/suggest best practices for post from pre-production through delivery. This position will report to the Head of Physical Production.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse shows with a strong emphasis on organization. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a positive thinker and able to exercise good judgment and initiative. Prior experience working on premium television series post is a plus.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage Post workflows such as 4k camera capture, HDR color, master deliveries, and final archives.
• Collaborate with Distribution & external post team to lock post schedules.
• Troubleshoot and communicate all schedule changes to internal/external teams.
• Coordinate creation, time line and insertion of Next-On broadcast files for each series episode.
• Manage the workflow of Dailies and Cuts through all departments.
• Manage the e-storage database
• Coordinate Press, Promotions, award, trade show and public relations needs• Assist with search and hire of key show post staff
• Help locate key post vendors to accommodate creative vision.
• Help maintain/curate preferred vendor list
• Coordinate screenings, previews, premieres in conjunction with Marketing/PR and Production.
• College degree or equivalent industry-relevant experience preferred.
• Post Production experience with network series and films
• Ability to handle a fast paced environment supervising several projects in various points of production
• Familiar with the current trends and workflows for both HDR and 4K
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current post process
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, SMILF, THE CHI, KIDDING, ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA and BLACK MONDAY. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV, Sony PlayStation™ Vue, and YouTube TV. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.