Manager, Point of SaleApply
Showtime Networks Inc., a leader in premium entertainment programming, is seeking a Manager, Point of Sale.
The Manager, Point of Sale is responsible for maximizing subscriber and revenue growth through transactional sales and retention tactics for multichannel video programming distributors (MVPDs). This position is also responsible for customer relations, product training and development, analysis and contributing to SNI’s account strategy.
Principle Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Train and motivate all customer contact personnel (domestic/offshore) within assigned account territory on SNI product knowledge, sales and retention techniques, new product launches and campaign initiatives
- Create and use results-oriented product training presentations and sales materials to influence and maximize subscriber growth
- Work closely with account team, providing guidance and direction, to develop incentive and other programs that are on brand strategy that meet account goals and objectives
- Identify and develop innovative and creative sales initiatives in order to maximize unique account specific growth opportunities
- Build relationships with multiple Point-of-Sale channels, both physical and virtual (Call Centers, Direct Sales, Field Services, Retail, etc.)
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of account management, sales strategies, incentive development and customized training
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills; written and oral
- Strong presentation skills for small and large groups
- Understanding of other cultures and cross cultural communications
- Client relationship management skills
- Self-motivated and excellent follow-through
- Ability to work independently and with limited daily supervision
- Must be highly organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite,
- Ability to travel 60% of the time and will include some evenings and weekends.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 3 years business experience
- Sales and product training focus
- Proficient software knowledge required: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
- Prior industry experience preferred but not required
- Valid Driver’s License and Passport with no Travel Restrictions
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, SMILF, THE CHI, KIDDING, ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA and BLACK MONDAY. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV, Sony PlayStation™ Vue, and YouTube TV. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.