Manager, Media and Project ManagementApply
- Media Management Administration - Perform the necessary actions related to the management of the media on the Red Post Media Grid, MAM, and Archive. this process includes:
- Project Management
- Scheduling Assistance - perform edit session scheduling duties as delegated by the Manager, Post Production Scheduling. This job would also cover all scheduling functions when the MPPS is out of the office.
- Hardware Maintenance
- 2 years of experience in post-production facility administration
- Experience Scheduling/time management
- Knowledge of post production conventions and practices
- Basic knowledge of video editing software. Does not need to be an editor, per se, but needs basic skills (digitizing, cuts, dissolves, importing media, output, etc.)
- Knowledge of media formats
- Knowledge of camera file formats
- An understanding of how video works (timecodes, framerates, etc.)
- Good organizational skills.
- An easy grasp of Non-linear editing software platforms
- Experience with databases
- Basic experience with the use of corporate IT networks
- Basic computer skills
- Exposure to MAM a big plus.
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include TWIN PEAKS, HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, EPISODES, I’M DYING UP HERE, SMILF, WHITE FAMOUS and the upcoming drama THE CHI. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING®, the Emmy Award-winning documentary series ALL ACCESS, A SEASON WITH and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Apple®, Roku®, Amazon, Google, Xbox One and Samsung. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Hulu, YouTube TV, Sling TV, DirecTV Now, Sony PlayStation® Vue and Amazon Channels. The network’s authentication service, Showtime Anytime, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBS Corporation, owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, and also offers SHOWTIME ON DEMAND®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND and FLIX ON DEMAND®, and the network's authentication service SHOWTIME ANYTIME®. Showtime Digital Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SNI, operates the stand-alone streaming service SHOWTIME®. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks™, a joint venture between SNI and the Smithsonian Institution, which offers Smithsonian Channel™, and offers Smithsonian Earth™ through SN Digital LLC. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events.