Manager, Key Account MarketingApply
With critically-acclaimed and award-winning hits that include BILLIONS, THE AFFAIR, HOMELAND, RAY DONOVAN, MASTERS OF SEX, SHAMELESS, DEXTER®, HOUSE OF LIES, EPISODES and PENNY DREADFUL, Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI) has firmly established itself as a producer and provider of quality original programming.
Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING®, the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL™ and 60 MINUTES SPORTS™. SNI also owns and manages Smithsonian Channel™, through its joint venture with the Smithsonian Institution.
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBS Corporation, owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, and also offers SHOWTIME ON DEMAND®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND and FLIX ON DEMAND®, and the network's authentication service SHOWTIME ANYTIME®. Showtime Digital Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SNI, operates the stand-alone streaming service SHOWTIME®. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Apple®, Roku®, Amazon and Google. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Hulu, Sony PlayStation® Vue and Amazon Prime Video. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks™, a joint venture between SNI and the Smithsonian Institution, which offers Smithsonian Channel™, and offers Smithsonian Earth™ through SN Digital LLC. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events for exhibition to subscribers on a pay-per-view basis through SHOWTIME PPV®.
- Execute the co-branding of SNI-initiated Key Account and partner initiated marketing activity (on device, digital, video, print, etc.).
- Serve as liaison between Key Account Sales and Distributor Marketing and other corporate departments.
- Collaborate on key account customization of all point of sale activity.
- Customize incentive activity by Key Account in collaboration with Point of Sale Marketing.
- Assess and analyze results of all Key Account incentives and make and present recommendations based on findings, to Key Account Teams and to POS Marketing.
- Pro-actively represent Key Account needs with Point of Sale Marketing regarding tactics created by that department.
- Prepare for, present in and actively participate in weekly Key Account Sales meeting, serving as the “voice of marketing”.
- Prepare for, present in and actively participate in weekly Distributor Marketing meetings and in other meetings with corporate departments – serve as the “voice of sales”.
- Travel with each key account sales team to participate in meetings with the partners occasionally (once per quarter.)
- Handle day to day requests from assigned key account sales team members effectively, efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Execute key account program promotion activity
- Pro-actively seek opportunities to promote key SNI series and programs in partner produced tactics.
- Direct and execute all tactics for program promotion incentive programs for Key Account.
- Liaison between Sales and other corporate departments (program marketing, boxing) to execute program promotions in key account markets as assigned.
- Develop key account custom materials to support corporate promotions as required; follow up with AM's/AD's make sure affiliates are informed and invited.
- Work with the KAMT, Sales and other corporate departments to track, assess, value, and submit promotional value analysis to Program Marketing for each SNI series.
- Actively consult with Key Account Team (KAT) to determine client & SNI branding needs for each promotion and marketing campaign. Participate in brainstorming and strategy sessions to contribute to marketing strategy and direction for each account. Make recommendations to maximize the marketing mix each series premiere, per key account while managing to key account marketing budgets.
- After consulting with KA team, initiate customization of campaign marketing tactics (write creative brief or Online Request Form, or open job, etc.) and work with up to sixteen different points of contact and approvers within sales, Distributor Marketing, Creative Services, Legal, other corporate departments, and occasionally with the distributor contact to execute resulting tactics on time and on budget, with minimal supervision.
- Represent Key Account needs with National Marketing and other corporate departments by acting as the voice of sales while balancing the needs and goals of other corporate departments and preserving SNI brand integrity and other corporate departments. Review and approve co-branded recurring tactics including spots, online banners, online sampling tactics, etc.
- Manage project budget and make recommendations and keep account teams informed of any necessary course corrections
- Assess effectiveness of existing tactics and strategies via post campaign analysis of all efforts and communicate recommendations from these analyses to key account sales and to Distributor Marketing and other corporate departments, as assigned.
- Collect, compile and catalog all finished SNI produced and partner produced materials for Key Accounts records and for reference for various SNI departments within shared directory libraries.
- Minimum 3-4 years marketing experience
- Cable Industry, ad agency (account side), and/or digital/content syndicator experience
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and collaborative skills required in order to manage multiple projects and decision makers at once
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns
- Excellent follow-up skills required to manage multiple daily requests
- Leadership skills
- Must be able to navigate through multiple departmental priorities which may conflict with each other with minimal supervision
- Computer Proficiency (Strong Word, Excel and Power Point skills a must; Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign and Illustrator preferred)
- Digital marketing experience a must, with familiarity of mobile, emerging media and social, display landscape, and search strategy
- Ability to work in a self directed team environment
- Willingness to travel (5%)