Manager, Key Account MarketingApply
Marketing generalist responsible for collaborating with Key Account teams to proactively direct and develop custom program promotion incentives, co-branding of all SNI produced marketing tactics, and to review and make recommendations to preserve SNI brand integrity in Distributor produced marketing tactics which feature SNI. This position also monitors, tracks, analyzes and presents recommendations to improve the results of key account marketing campaigns in order to help key account teams manage to company subscriber and revenue goals.
1.) (40%) Execute the co-branding of Showtime-initiated Key Account and Distributor-initiated marketing activity (digital, social, new products, cross channel spots, direct mail, etc.) across multiple business platforms.
Actively consult with (2) Key Account Teams (KAT) (Cox and NIO) to determine client & Showtime branding needs for each promotional and marketing campaign for SNI products, including PPV events. Participate in brainstorming and strategy sessions to contribute to marketing strategy for each account. Make recommendations to maximize the marketing mix for key programming tent-pole windows while managing to key account marketing budgets.
· After consulting with KA team, initiate customization of campaign marketing tactics (write creative brief or open JIRA digital job, etc.) and work with multiple points of contact and approvers within sales, Digital Marketing, Social Marketing, Distributor Marketing, Creative Services, Legal, other corporate departments, and occasionally with the distributor contact to execute resulting tactics on time and on budget, with minimal supervision.
· Manage relationships with third party agencies and vendors on a weekly basis to plan, design, and execute custom marketing tactics and campaigns for assigned accounts.
· Represent Key Account needs with other Showtime corporate marketing departments by acting as the voice of sales while balancing the needs and goals of other corporate departments and preserving Showtime brand integrity. Review and approve monthly and quarterly co-branded recurring tactics including cross channel TV spots, social posts and assets, online banners, online sampling tactics, etc.
- Manage project budget by reviewing estimates and final costs, supply recommendations and keeping account teams informed of any necessary course corrections.
- Assess effectiveness of existing tactics and strategies via post campaign analysis of all efforts and communicate recommendations from these analyses to KA Sales and to Distributor Marketing and other corporate departments.
· Collect, compile and catalog all finished Showtime produced and Distributor produced materials for Key Account records and for reference for various Showtime departments within shared cloud folders.
2.) (25%) Serve as liaison between Key Account Sales and Distributor Marketing and other corporate departments.
· Prepare for, present in and actively participate in weekly Key Account Sales meeting, serving as the “voice of marketing”.
· Prepare for, present in and actively participate in weekly Distributor Marketing meetings and in other meetings with corporate departments – serve as the “voice of sales”.
· Customize Showtime national campaigns for assigned account use, including presentation decks and one sheets.
· Travel with each key account sales team to participate in meetings with the Distributors occasionally (once per quarter.)
· Handle day to day requests from assigned key account sales team members effectively, efficiently and in a timely manner.
3.) (20%) Collaborate with teammates on, or lead Point of Sale (POS) - and key account customization of these initiatives.
· Serve as the primary point of contact for Sales on all Key Account incentives and call center activity.
· Rotate as lead quarterly on certain Distributor Marketing initiated projects, from Sales Templates to Digital Training and Engagement activities.
· Collaborate with Key Account Marketing colleagues on Key Account customization needs for the POS projects they are leading.
· Assess and analyze assigned POS Key Account initiatives and make and present recommendations based on findings, to Key Account Teams and to Distributor Marketing.
· Participate in the execution of Key Account POS initiatives at the actual call center, occasionally.
4.) (15%) Execute key account program promotion activity
· Pro-actively seek opportunities to promote key SNI series and programs in Distributor produced tactics.
· Direct and execute all tactics for program promotion programs (social posts, screenings, etc.) for Key Account.
· Liaison between Sales and other corporate departments (program marketing, boxing) to execute program promotions in key account markets as assigned.
· Develop key account custom materials to support corporate program promotions as required; follow up with AM's/AD's/POSM's to make sure affiliates are informed and invited.
· Work with the KAMT, Sales and other corporate departments to assess value, enter into the KAM database, and submit promotional value analysis to Program Marketing for each SNI series.
· Report monthly marketing activity for assigned accounts to senior Sales and Marketing leadership through the MVPD monthly marketing document and via annual presentations.
III. DECISION MAKING/ACCOUNTABILITY:
Shared accountability with Sales, on a consultative basis, for all SNI and Distributor produced creative for key account marketing tactics. Position is accountable for creating from brief to final delivery, marketing tactics which maximize subscriber growth and SNI program promotion while managing to those budgets with minimal supervision.