Manager, Digital Marketing AutomationApply
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming lineups in all of television. The SHOWTIME programming slate has made the network among the most talked about in the business, with hits that have included HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, DICE, the upcoming series I’M DYING UP HERE, the limited series GUERRILLA and PURITY, and the highly anticipated return of TWIN PEAKS. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING ®.
Showtime Networks Inc. owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, and also offers SHOWTIME ON DEMAND®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND and FLIX ON DEMAND®, and the network's authentication service SHOWTIME ANYTIME®. Showtime Digital Inc. operates the stand-alone streaming service SHOWTIME®. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks™ which offers Smithsonian Channel™ and Smithsonian Earth™ through SN Digital LLC. For more information, go to www.SHO.com
- Maintain and evolve the existing Showtime marketing automation program, particularly in regards to Showtime streaming subscribers (prospects, free trial users, paid subscribers, and win back).
- Create, test, and optimize customer journeys, layering in dynamic content emails, mobile push and social.
- Leverage subscriber intelligence and 3rd party data to create and test targeted audience segments for personalized, timely messaging.
- Create and maintain framework for all encompassing CRM test plan, conducting ongoing A/B tests, sharing learnings with key stakeholders and implementing optimizations.
- Own email and mobile push marketing calendars, collaborating with design, overseeing QA and scheduling sends.
- Manage emails for original series tune-in, monthly programming, and internal departments.
- Ongoing evaluation of branding, design, messaging, and functionality across messaging.
- Measure and optimize email programs against customer lifecycle KPIs through continual testing of creative, cadence and targeting.
- Assist the Director, Digital Marketing with long-term planning for overarching CRM strategy and roadmap.
- Monitor email deliverability and list hygiene to ensure optimal inbox placement and CAN-SPAM compliance.
- Track and report on industry trends, best practices, new technologies and competitive landscape.
- Daily use of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Tableau and Omniture.
- Interface with partners across Digital Marketing, Social Media, Subscription Marketing, Product, Research, Media, Digital Technology/Development, Public Relations, Human Resources and Legal.
- 3-5 years digital marketing experience, with 2 years of marketing automation experience preferred
- Experienced data-driven marketer capable of concepting, developing and executing performance-based high-volume integrated email marketing and mobile push programs
- Proficient in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Exact Target or comparable ESP
- Experience with Tableau and/or Omniture analytics, with knowledge of email marketing and mobile push KPIs and benchmarks
- Background in CRM and marketing automation, preferably in entertainment, media, publishing, subscription-based business and/or eCommerce
- Flexibility to adapt to constantly evolving business requirements and goals
- Passion for Entertainment and digital trends
- Affinity for Showtime and key programming
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interface easily with all levels of management and cross-functional teams
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task changing priorities