Junior Designer - Digital (Smithsonian Channel NYC)Apply
- Cropping and recomposing artwork following strict style guides for our website, email campaigns, and partner platforms (Hulu, Roku, Amazon, etc.)
- Ensure on-time and error-free delivery of final and approved assets for release.
- Color correct and retouch images.
- Attend and contribute to pre-release meetings to review schedules with internal teams.
- Create and maintain archives of all final assets and original art.
- Assist in tracking licensed images and third-party materials.
- Proactively identify and address ways to improve the asset production process.
- Work with internal teams and various departments to assist in the fulfillment of editorial and marketing art requests as needed.
- Internship experience in Design
- Expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong layout and typography skills.
- Ability to be independent and take initiative in answering questions or seeking information.
- Ability to develop creative within existing concepts and style guides.
- Detail and process oriented
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, SMILF, THE CHI, KIDDING, ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA and BLACK MONDAY. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV, Sony PlayStation™ Vue, and YouTube TV. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.