Human Resources ManagerApply
We have an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Manager to join our team at Showtime. This role will play an integral part in helping to shape our employee experiences, ensure that we are offering new and exciting ways to develop our talent and be a true business partner to our leaders. This role will serve as an HR expert when partnering with our business leaders on talent management, coaching and development, training opportunities, employee relations and employee engagement.
- Provide guidance and support to Showtime personnel for all Human Resources related needs and activities, including interpretation and application of Company policies, performance management, conflict resolution, employee concerns, and disciplinary procedures. Along with the VP of HR, this role will serve as consultant to all levels of management in dealing with employee issues and concerns.
- Proactively interface with business leaders to gain and maintain an understanding of all departments to efficiently and effectively assess and support their Human Resource needs. Consults with management on organizational planning and development matters, e.g. headcount, organization charts, staffing plans and concerns.
- Ability to address employee relation issues and partner with internal legal counsel to project-manage and resolve issues.
- Ability to write and assist with Performance Improvement Plans and conduct terminations when necessary.
- Partners with Compensation regarding wage/salary and benefits issues and projects, including job description development and salary justifications and proposals, ensuring compliance with guidelines and that employees are compensated adequately and equitably. Maintain current knowledge of market and industry trends related to compensation and benefits.
- Collaborate with recruitment, with a strong focus on acquiring and retaining top talent and on building pipeline for future needs.
- Partners with Corporate Training & Development in creating and conducting specialized training programs for employees at all levels to address Showtime’s needs based on the business strategy in order to help close gaps between current and future skill sets.
- 5+ years’ experience as an HR Generalist/Business Partner in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Someone who is comfortable with ambiguity, thinks quickly, and makes well-informed decisions when dealing with issues that do not always have a clear path or process.
- Ability to forge outstanding working relationships across the team and with business leaders.
- A strong knowledge and understanding of federal, state and local legislation governing employment and labor relations.
- Experience working with Senior Level executives.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, SMILF, THE CHI, KIDDING, ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA and BLACK MONDAY. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV, Sony PlayStation™ Vue, and YouTube TV. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.