Human Resources CoordinatorApply
- Support the HR team to handle day-to-day staffing administrative requirements (e.g., job posting/ads,interview scheduling, applicant tracking, verification of employment requests, background checks, etc.)
- Assist in the administration of HR policies and programs such as leaves of absence, and learning and development.
- Assist in creating a positive onboarding experience for new employees by preparing offer letters, distributing new hire packets and ensuring the return of required paperwork. Conduct new hire orientation meeting on bi-weekly basis
- Provide assistance in off boarding process ensuring seamless transition
- Assist in processing personnel actions within payroll/HR systems as needed
- Maintain confidential HR files
- Maintain Business Code of Conduct paperwork
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes, create efficiencies and improve the team’s overall productivity
- Assist HR team with special projects and programs as requested (e.g. Annual Health Fair, Fire Safety team, Employee Engagement events, Volunteerism)
- 1-2 years of support experience in a HR Dept.
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow up
- Positive customer service and collaborative spirit
- Ability to multi-task and switch gears often
- Desire to improve administrative processes
- Ability to be discreet
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with Applicant Tracking and HRIS databases a big plus
With critically-acclaimed and award-winning hits that include BILLIONS, THE AFFAIR, HOMELAND, RAY DONOVAN, MASTERS OF SEX, SHAMELESS, DEXTER®, HOUSE OF LIES, EPISODES and PENNY DREADFUL, Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI) has firmly established itself as a producer and provider of quality original programming.
Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING®, the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL™ and 60 MINUTES SPORTS™. SNI also owns and manages Smithsonian Channel™, through its joint venture with the Smithsonian Institution.
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBS Corporation, owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, and also offers SHOWTIME ON DEMAND®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND and FLIX ON DEMAND®, and the network's authentication service SHOWTIME ANYTIME®. Showtime Digital Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SNI, operates the stand-alone streaming service SHOWTIME®. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Apple®, Roku®, Amazon and Google. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Hulu, Sony PlayStation® Vue and Amazon Prime Video. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks™, a joint venture between SNI and the Smithsonian Institution, which offers Smithsonian Channel™, and offers Smithsonian Earth™ through SN Digital LLC. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events for exhibition to subscribers on a pay-per-view basis through SHOWTIME PPV®.