Human Resources AssistantApply
- Provide administrative support to the group as well as the SVP with phones, scheduling appointments and maintaining calendars.
- Support the department with travel arrangements, submitting expense reports, drive-on passes, messenger services, overnight mail, scanning, filing and archiving.
- Responsible for tracking, filing and sending out reminders for compliance training.
- Manage employee changes (process new hires, promotions, terminations and other staffing changes).
- Create, compile and distribute communications, reports and presentations as needed.
- Coordinate employee onboarding with departments. Schedule employees for orientation, handle all onboarding paperwork for new hires, interns and off cycle (i.e. non-Monday) starters.
- Maintain HR databases.
- Be part of team that handles summer intern recruitment, and program over the summer months
- Assist with resume screening for junior level temporary positions.
- Order office supplies, ensure that all office needs are met.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills required, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with personnel and payroll data systems is desirable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong diplomacy and adaptability attributes to deal effectively with senior executives.
- Must possess strong logic and reasoning skills.
- Must have the ability to plan for, track, prioritize and execute multiple recurring and ad hoc tasks.
- Strong analytical skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must have the ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Must have the ability to take own initiative and work independently.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior internship experience in Human Resources a plus
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, SMILF, THE CHI, KIDDING, ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA and BLACK MONDAY. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV, Sony PlayStation™ Vue, and YouTube TV. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.