Front Desk ReceptionistApply
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include TWIN PEAKS, HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, EPISODES, I’M DYING UP HERE, SMILF, WHITE FAMOUS and the upcoming drama THE CHI. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING®, the Emmy Award-winning documentary series ALL ACCESS, A SEASON WITH and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Apple®, Roku®, Amazon, Google, Xbox One and Samsung. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Hulu, YouTube TV, Sling TV, DirecTV Now, Sony PlayStation® Vue and Amazon Channels. The network’s authentication service, Showtime Anytime, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBS Corporation, owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, and also offers SHOWTIME ON DEMAND®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND and FLIX ON DEMAND®, and the network's authentication service SHOWTIME ANYTIME®. Showtime Digital Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SNI, operates the stand-alone streaming service SHOWTIME®. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks™, a joint venture between SNI and the Smithsonian Institution, which offers Smithsonian Channel™, and offers Smithsonian Earth™ through SN Digital LLC. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events.
Showtime Networks has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced receptionist. We are looking for someone who is an excellent multi-tasker, who can adapt to new situations quickly, effectively navigate through a diverse environment and someone who has the ability to display a professional attitude and presence.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to…
- Opening and closing lobby area [8:45a – 6:00pm]
- Answer all incoming calls in a timely fashion and direct calls to their appropriate and specific department.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, and other related information
- Greets all incoming visitors and high profile guests
- Update assistants on incoming guests and meetings
- Validating all guests and messengers
- Manages all conference room calendars
- Distributing and retrieving high priority packages
- Oversee the general appearance of the lobby area
- Maintain all departmental magazine subscriptions
- Assist in building services requests
- Liaise with office & building security
- Ad-hoc administrative responsibilities
- Minimum 1 year of prior reception experience. Experience in similar industry preferred.
- Proficient at Microsoft office including Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service & telephone etiquette
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a faced-paced environment
- Well-organized, with strong attention to detail
- Someone who is resourceful and a great problem solver
- Ability to work overtime hours as needed.