Final Audit CoordinatorApply
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, EPISODES, DICE, the upcoming drama I’M DYING UP HERE, the limited series GUERRILLA and PURITY, and the highly anticipated return of TWIN PEAKS.
Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING®, the Emmy Award-winning documentary series ALL ACCESS, A SEASON WITH and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL.
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBS Corporation, owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, and also offers SHOWTIME ON DEMAND®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND and FLIX ON DEMAND®, and the network's authentication service SHOWTIME ANYTIME®. Showtime Digital Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SNI, operates the stand-alone streaming service SHOWTIME®. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks™, a joint venture between SNI and the Smithsonian Institution, which offers Smithsonian Channel™, and offers Smithsonian Earth™ through SN Digital LLC. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events for exhibition to subscribers on a pay-per-view basis through SHOWTIME PPV. For more information, go to www.SHO.com.
This position is responsible for all administrative duties necessary to assist the final stage of the disbursement process and to ensure the organized, proper storage and control of the documentation which supports company disbursements. In addition, this position is responsible for auditing all requests for vendor additions and modifications.
1. Organize invoices, check requisitions and expense reports, match to non-negotiable copy of checks in daily check run (the voucher package) and perform cursory audit (e.g. vendor name, amount and invoice number) to facilitate the final audit process.
2. Mail checks after enclosing appropriate remittance information. Inform business units of checks requiring “special handling” that they are available to be picked up. This includes employee reimbursement checks.
3. Audit requests for vendor additions and modifications by verifying vendor authenticity, accuracy of information and compliance with company policy and internal control requirements.
4. Stamp all non-negotiable check copies with the date mailed and perforate “paid” each invoice, check requisition and expense report. File all completed voucher packages in an organized fashion.
5. Daily maintenance of the file room and periodic archiving of all voucher packages at the appropriate time intervals. Satisfy all requests from Finance teams and/or business units for the retrieval of voucher packages from the file room and archive facility. Maintain a voucher sign out log.
6. Act as a backup for the performance of daily final audit functions which includes creating and printing checks, sending positive pay and direct deposit ach file to the bank. Act as a backup for bank deposits.
7. Special projects completed and new initiatives
implemented as requested.
- A minimum of two years of experience in a similar position in a high volume atmosphere is required.
- Finance department experience preferred.
- Excellent organization and time management skills as well as the ability to prioritize requests are required to ensure that all tasks are accomplished in a timely and accurate manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required as this position interacts with all Finance teams as well as Business Unit employees and vendors.
- The ability to provide excellent customer service is essential. Computer software skills must include proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Access as well as competency with EnterpriseOne or similar accounting software.
- The ability to work in a team environment is a must.