Executive Assistant, Showtime SportsApply
Provide effective administrative support to the President of Showtime Sports. Assistant will acquire and utilize an overall knowledge of events schedule and daily priorities to ensure smooth information and work flow internally and externally. Provide effective administrative support to the President of Showtime Sports, the SVP & Executive Producer of Showtime Sports and SHO Sports team, including meeting arrangements, travel arrangements, coordinating conference calls, maintaining the department calendar and TV ratings information, ordering supplies, and coordinating department vacation and holiday schedules. Duties vary, but will include answering phones, maintaining calendar and providing good judgment in monitoring and prioritizing information flow and meetings throughout the day. Assistant is also responsible for tracking and maintaining contracts and agreements and ensuring accurate data entry and flow of sports events, series and documentary information to Program Scheduling. Assistant is also charged with setting up new employees with proper tools and resources. Assistant will also handle VIP/talent relations at various Showtime Sports events (e.g., screenings, Showtime Championship Boxing events, etc.). Assistant may also be required to plan events for both internal and external parties and budget accordingly. Entry level role with great career path.
- 1 year administrative experience supporting executive team working in live events is preferred (strong internship experience will be considered).
- Four year degree preferred.
- The ability to exercise good judgment and work accurately.
- Have a strong ability to track details in work flow and communications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and handle many tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize time-sensitive tasks.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Interest in sports and sports media.
- Experience and/or interest in event planning is helpful but not required.
- Flexibility for overtime and occasional travel for Showtime Sports events (including occasional weekend travel).