Executive Assistant to SVP, Documentary, Unscripted & Sports ProgrammingApply
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, EPISODES, DICE, the upcoming drama I’M DYING UP HERE, the limited series GUERRILLA and PURITY, and the highly anticipated return of TWIN PEAKS.
Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING®, the Emmy Award-winning documentary series ALL ACCESS, A SEASON WITH and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL.
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBS Corporation, owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, and also offers SHOWTIME ON DEMAND®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND and FLIX ON DEMAND®, and the network's authentication service SHOWTIME ANYTIME®. Showtime Digital Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SNI, operates the stand-alone streaming service SHOWTIME®. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks™, a joint venture between SNI and the Smithsonian Institution, which offers Smithsonian Channel™, and offers Smithsonian Earth™ through SN Digital LLC. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events for exhibition to subscribers on a pay-per-view basis through SHOWTIME PPV. For more information, go to www.SHO.com.
Showtime Networks is seeking an Executive Assistant to support a senior vice president in our Programming department. The assistant will perform an array of administrative and project management duties which include:
· Managing high volume calendar
· Answering phones, rolling calls and maintaining call log
· Coordinating travel arrangements
· Completing and submitting expense reports
· Circulating confidential and timely information and materials to the appropriate parties
· Researching potential projects and upcoming meeting participants
· Reviewing new submissions, scripts and revisions, providing feedback as necessary
· Working directly with the directors, writers, producers and post-production team on projects in development and/or filming in various capacities such as payment approval, monitoring network requirements, etc.
· Coordinating screenings and meetings on behalf of the original programming department
· Maintaining up-to-date logs on submissions, development deals and current productions in the dept.
· Maintaining excel grid of current limited series/special events and documentary projects in development at other networks
· Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2-3 years supporting an executive within the entertainment industry.
· A college degree, advanced computer skills and the ability to multi-task and work overtime is required.
· Experience working with individuals at all levels and working knowledge of industry names, players and film/television vocabulary necessary.