Executive Assistant, SVP of Program Operations & DistributionApply
The Senior Vice President of Program Operations & Distribution is seeking an Executive Assistant to perform an array of administrative, project management, and operations & distribution duties which include:
- Arrange and prepare for meetings, conference calls, and videoconferences. Manage SVP’s calendar, answer phones, roll calls and maintain call log. Assist in overflow calls for the VP of Program Operations and VP of Program Distribution.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and complete and submit expense reports.
- Create physical/electronic screeners for distribution purposes.
- Work with our digital asset management (DAM) team in tracking physical assets and assist with the department’s DAM system. Provide support to maintain and organize Program Distribution’s internal physical master library; assist with the movement of masters to and from outside vendors for duplication, ingestion, and servicing; barcode and enter newly delivered audio and video elements and publicity materials into departmental database. Help digitize and organize series paperwork for streamlined accessibility for distribution. Help liaise between SNI and offsite storage facilities for movement of elements.
- Provide support to ascertain and update our cost tracker for Program Operations & Distribution operating expenses and submit to VP of Program Distribution and VP of Program Operations for approval. Update QuickBooks accounting by entering vendor invoices and closing out Purchase Orders. Process and submit departmental invoices to assigned business analyst for payment. Using E1, follow up on the submission and payment status of vendors’ invoices. Keep cost-center, vendor codes, and sub-ledger reference documents organized and current.
- Circulate confidential and timely information and materials to the appropriate parties.
- Maintain the department calendar for all vacation and time off requests for departmental employees.
- Order supplies for the department and maintain the department’s storage rooms. Also keep a physical log of all off site storage facilities and stored elements.
- Assist with creating and maintaining departmental PowerPoint presentations.
· The ideal candidate must: Project professional demeanor and exercise sound judgment at all times in all written and verbal correspondence; Be proactive and detail-oriented; Be able to multi-task, work independently and maintain deadlines. Possess strong computer skills (Word, Excel, and Outlook); Have flexibility for overtime.
- · Previous assistant experience.
- · MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Quickbooks.
- · Appropriate phone and office etiquette, and writing skills (grammar, spelling).
- · Should have experience rolling calls.
- · Knowledge of the media/entertainment industry.
- · Eager to learn and grow in the job.
- · College degree preferred.
- · A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant/Coordinator in a fast paced environment, preferably in the entertainment industry with production/post production knowledge.