Executive Assistant, Programming Non-Fiction & ScriptedApply
Showtime Networks is seeking an Executive Assistant to support two creative team members in our Programming department. The assistant will perform an array of administrative and project management duties and be a critical component to the overall team.
Managing High-Volume Calendars:
· Schedule meetings/calls, ensure that the executives have locations secured for these meetings in advance, place meetings/calls on their calendars, and remind executives of upcoming scheduled items.
· Prepare by confirming external meetings, researching potential projects, researching upcoming meeting participants, and printing or flagging material relevant to meetings in advance.
· Coordinate table reads and screenings on behalf of programming and the executives.
· Coordinate pitch meetings and notes sessions for the non-fiction programming department.
Managing Phones/Emails & Logs:
· Answering phones, rolling calls, and prioritizing calls as necessary.
· Maintain up-to-date informative call and email logs throughout the day.
Coordinating Travel Arrangements:
· Arranging travel as needed from departure from office/home to return including arranging and confirming ground travel, air travel, and lodging.
· Circulating confidential and timely information and materials to the appropriate parties.
· Maintaining an excel spreadsheet of current series/special events.
· Working directly with the directors, writers, producers and post-production team on projects in development and/or filming in various capacities as necessary.
· Completing and submitting expense reports accurately, effectively and on time.
· Evaluates and tracks submissions, reads drafts of projects in development and production, manages delivery of incoming scripts and cuts, and tracks shooting schedule.
- Minimum of 2 year's desk/administrative experience working for an Entertainment Executive or Talent Agent is highly preferred.
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred
- Previous assistant experience and knowledge of the media/entertainment industry and players involved in the documentary space – directors, producers, sellers – and the scripted space – writers, directors, studios etc.
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have experience rolling calls and managing heavy, fast paced desk and busy schedules.
SHOWTIME continues to make its mark across the cultural landscape with one of the most successful programming lineups in television. The SHOWTIME programming slate features original series including Emmy® nominated limited series ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA, BILLIONS, HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, THE CHI, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, KIDDING, BLACK MONDAY, THE LOUDEST VOICE, CITY ON A HILL, THE L WORD: GENERATION Q, BACK TO LIFE, WORK IN PROGRESS and ON BECOMING A GOD IN CENTRAL FLORIDA. The network’s eclectic, brand-defining programming is further distinguished by the captivating offerings of SHOWTIME Documentary Films, including docuseries THE CIRCUS: INSIDE THE WILDEST POLITICAL SHOW ON EARTH, Emmy-nominated WU-TANG CLAN: OF MICS AND MEN and THE FOURTH ESTATE and documentary films THE KINGMAKER and READY FOR WAR. SHOWTIME Sports continues to dominate with its flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV and YouTube TV. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.