Executive Assistant, President ProgrammingApply
The President, Programming at Showtime is seeking an Executive Assistant to perform an array of administrative and project management duties which include:
- Managing high volume calendar
- Answering phones, rolling calls and maintaining call log
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Completing and submitting expense reports
- Circulating confidential and timely information and materials to the appropriate parties
- Researching potential projects and upcoming meeting participants
- Reviewing new submissions, scripts and revisions, providing feedback as necessary
- Working directly with the directors, writers, producers and post-production team on projects in development and/or filming in various capacities such as payment approval, monitoring network requirements, etc.
- Coordinating table reads, screenings and meetings on behalf of the original programming department
- Maintaining up-to-date logs on submissions, development deals and current productions in the dept.
- Maintaining excel grid of current limited series/special events in development at other networks
- Previous assistant experience.
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have experience rolling calls.
- Knowledge of the media/entertainment industry.
· Minimum of 5 year's desk/administrative experience working for an Entertainment Executive or Talent Agent is highly preferred.
SHOWTIME continues to make its mark across the cultural landscape with one of the most successful programming lineups in television. The SHOWTIME programming slate features original series including Emmy® nominated limited series ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA, BILLIONS, HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, THE CHI, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, KIDDING, BLACK MONDAY, THE LOUDEST VOICE, CITY ON A HILL and ON BECOMING A GOD IN CENTRAL FLORIDA. SHOWTIME continues to raise the bar with fresh content including upcoming series THE L WORD: GENERATION Q, BACK TO LIFE, THE GOOD LORD BIRD and WORK IN PROGRESS. The network’s eclectic, brand-defining programming is further distinguished by the captivating offerings of SHOWTIME Documentary Films, including docuseries THE CIRCUS: INSIDE THE WILDEST POLITICAL SHOW ON EARTH, Emmy-nominated WU-TANG CLAN: OF MICS AND MEN and THE FOURTH ESTATE and upcoming documentary films THE KINGMAKER and READY FOR WAR. SHOWTIME Sports continues to dominate with its flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV, Sony PlayStation™ Vue and YouTube TV. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.