Executive Assistant, Non-Fiction ProgrammingApply
Showtime is seeking an Executive Assistant who will be supporting both the EVP of Non-Fiction programming and the VP of Non-Fiction programming to perform an array of administrative, project management, development duties which include:
- Managing high volume calendar
- Answering phones, rolling calls and maintaining call log
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Completing and submitting expense reports
- Circulating confidential and timely information and materials to the appropriate parties
- Researching potential projects and upcoming meeting participants
- Track and provide notes and ideas on story documents (outlines, scripts, season documents, etc) for all current and development projects
- Working with the directors, writers, producers and post-production team on projects in development and/or filming in various capacities such as payment approval, monitoring network requirements, etc.
- Coordinating table reads, screenings and meetings on behalf of the original programming department
- Tracking and highlighting relevant press and online publicity
- Maintaining up-to-date logs on submissions and pitches
- Read and write coverage on some submitted scripts
- Maintaining discretion on sensitive projects.
- Previous assistant experience.
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Appropriate phone and office etiquette, and writing skills (grammar, spelling).
- Should have experience rolling calls.
- Knowledge of the media/entertainment industry.
- Eager to learn and grow in the job
· Entertainment industry experience (2+ years).
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, SMILF, THE CHI, KIDDING, ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA and BLACK MONDAY. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV, Sony PlayStation™ Vue, and YouTube TV. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.