Digital Project/Department CoordinatorApply
This position will support the digital media team across all departments including editorial and content, marketing and partnerships, products and technology and creative. Position is responsible for assisting the team to successfully execute digital media projects and activities, in addition to maintaining general workflow and performing administrative duties.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Manage small-to-medium scale projects and workflows
● Create and update projects in Basecamp on a daily/ongoing basis as required
● Manage image/design-related tasks and lead daily prioritization meetings with design team
● Organize and track against a variety of work streams, such as programming deliverables and legal agreements
● Support projects through the taking and sharing of meeting notes, following up with necessary teams for required information or deliverables, and assisting team with the creation of plans and presentations
● Ensure project updates/changes/requirements are communicated across digital teams and any non-digital departments as needed
● Maintain departmental calendars and provide other general administrative support to facilitate team productivity
● Coordinate and prep for meetings, conference calls and videoconferences
● Assist with travel as necessary, including contractor and vendor arrangements
● Proactive, resourceful, and able to anticipate department and team needs.
● Able to multitask and prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities in order to meet deadlines.
● Capable of working independently on projects as well as in collaboration with a team
● Ability to be flexible in an ever-changing environment and able to adapt to the diverse work styles of the teams you will be supporting
● Capacity to keep calm and collected in a very fast-paced environment, but also have the judgment to recognize and act with urgency when needed.
● Passion and enthusiasm/interest for digital media
● Excellent written and verbal communications skills
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Highly organized and detail oriented
● Familiar with project management tools such as Basecamp and collaborative business tools such as the Google suite of apps (Sheets, Docs, etc.)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
● 2 years of experience in a coordinator role (project, marketing or production coordination)
● Experience within entertainment field preferred, but not mandatory.
● Bachelor degree