Digital Producer, SportsApply
- Edit, process, and publish video content across internal and external platforms (sho.com, YouTube, and other content partners)
- Manage the editorial and marketing content for sports programming on SHO.com. Create and schedule promotions, organize fights, and work with digital editorial teams to prioritize sports content appropriately.
- Responsible for asset management of sports content in CMS, data storage devices, and other shared storage. Includes writing metadata (title, description, keywords, etc.) for video assets
- Facilitate asset delivery between Showtime departments and third parties. Organize raw field shoot video files onto hard drives/Aspera for feature and promotional edits.
- Maintain logs and back up original camera footage relating to SHO Sports digital team’s shoots and live streams
- Occasionally requires flexible hours (nights/weekends) around a few fight events each year
- 3-4 years of experience in Digital Production
- Unerring attention to detail.
- Knowledge of video compression technology and best practices
- Familiarity with Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere (basic video editing skills)
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and grasp of basic design principles
- Experience with writing metadata for video assets
- Experience with Telestream Vantage a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented television environment
- Strong communication skills
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, SMILF, THE CHI, KIDDING, ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA and BLACK MONDAY. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV, Sony PlayStation™ Vue, and YouTube TV. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.