Digital Production DesignerApply
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include TWIN PEAKS, HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, EPISODES, I’M DYING UP HERE, SMILF, WHITE FAMOUS and the upcoming drama THE CHI. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING®, the Emmy Award-winning documentary series ALL ACCESS, A SEASON WITH and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Apple®, Roku®, Amazon, Google, Xbox One and Samsung. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Hulu, YouTube TV, Sling TV, DirecTV Now, Sony PlayStation® Vue and Amazon Channels. The network’s authentication service, Showtime Anytime, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBS Corporation, owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, and also offers SHOWTIME ON DEMAND®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND and FLIX ON DEMAND®, and the network's authentication service SHOWTIME ANYTIME®. Showtime Digital Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SNI, operates the stand-alone streaming service SHOWTIME®. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks™, a joint venture between SNI and the Smithsonian Institution, which offers Smithsonian Channel™, and offers Smithsonian Earth™ through SN Digital LLC. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events.
- Cropping and recomposing artwork following strict style guides for our website (Sho.com), email campaigns, and partner platforms (Hulu, Roku, Amazon, etc.)
- Banner campaign design for direct marketing.
- Custom graphics and GIFs for use on all social media platforms.
- UI design support for our marketing website (Sho.com)
- Proven ability to achieve a premium aesthetic quality.
- Articulate in communicating and defending design rationale.
- Expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator and Sketch.
- Beginner/intermediate After Effects experience.
- Strong layout and typography skills.
- Ability to be independent and take initiative in answering questions or seeking information.
- Workflow that supports efficiency and accuracy in meeting creative requests and deadlines.
- Ability to develop creative within existing concepts and style guides.
- Optimize creative across all devices (mobile, tablet, desktop, and TV).
- Expertise in creating templates (and readily contributing to and improving our library of templates).
- Illustration and/or fine art achievements are a plus.
- Extracurricular work in mass media, pop-culture, and/or technology space are a plus.