Customer Service (Billing) CoordinatorApply
With critically-acclaimed and award-winning hits that include BILLIONS, THE AFFAIR, HOMELAND, RAY DONOVAN, MASTERS OF SEX, SHAMELESS, DEXTER®, HOUSE OF LIES, EPISODES and PENNY DREADFUL, Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI) has firmly established itself as a producer and provider of quality original programming.
Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING®, the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL™ and 60 MINUTES SPORTS™. SNI also owns and manages Smithsonian Channel™, through its joint venture with the Smithsonian Institution.
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBS Corporation, owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, and also offers SHOWTIME ON DEMAND®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND and FLIX ON DEMAND®, and the network's authentication service SHOWTIME ANYTIME®. Showtime Digital Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SNI, operates the stand-alone streaming service SHOWTIME®. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Apple®, Roku®, Amazon and Google. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Hulu, Sony PlayStation® Vue and Amazon Prime Video. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks™, a joint venture between SNI and the Smithsonian Institution, which offers Smithsonian Channel™, and offers Smithsonian Earth™ through SN Digital LLC. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events for exhibition to subscribers on a pay-per-view basis through SHOWTIME PPV®.
- Review billing cases on an individual basis which includes, but is not limited to investigating and managing all credits, refunds, chargebacks and subscription extensions. Perform audits post-transaction on a regular basis by running reports, monitoring tickets and reviewing various customer databases.
- Work closely with third party customer service vendor to provide training, tools and an understanding of billing guidelines in order for them to carry out billing transactions on a controlled basis. Address and resolve all customer issues that fall outside the range of what the agents can perform.
- Manage billing hotline and ensure that proper support is being provided to our customers who are reaching out to us via this channel. Work in tandem with the SHOWTIME Product Team regarding enhancements to our internal system used to carry out billing transactions.
- A minimum of two years of experience in customer service and/or call centers
- Experience in cable TV and/or TV programming or other subscription businesses preferred
- Deep experience with subscription billing, including refunds and chargebacks
- Demonstrates ability to respond to non-standard requests from customers
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Strong Interpersonal Skills – communicating both within the organization and externally
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while under pressure
- Strong writing and language skills
- Knowledge of the cable, satellite or telco industries or other subscription business
- Knowledge of customer service and call center technology
- Excellent computer skills—Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with CRM