Creative Director - Network DesignApply
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming lineups in all of television. The SHOWTIME programming slate has made the network among the most talked about in the business, with hits that have included HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, DICE, the upcoming series I’M DYING UP HERE, the limited series GUERRILLA and PURITY, and the highly anticipated return of TWIN PEAKS. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING ®.
Showtime Networks Inc. owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, and also offers SHOWTIME ON DEMAND®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND and FLIX ON DEMAND®, and the network's authentication service SHOWTIME ANYTIME®. Showtime Digital Inc. operates the stand-alone streaming service SHOWTIME®. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks™ which offers Smithsonian Channel™ and Smithsonian Earth™ through SN Digital LLC. For more information, go to www.SHO.com
- Design solutions that support the strategic and business goals of the network.
- Lead and mentor designers, art directors and animators.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with writer producers, in-house clients, outside vendors and freelancers.Work with VP, Creative Director and studio manager to facilitate project management and work flow in the studio.
- Work with VP Creative Director to develop and support the brand of the network, its shows and its franchises.
- Partner with in-house clients such as Program Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and Digital to create assets that align with on-air campaigns.
- Minimum 8 years of television design and promotion experience
- Strong design and video production skills
- Critical thinking and strategic decision making
- Professional presentation skills
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Agility and responsiveness on deadlines
- Knowlege of Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects and Premier