Coordinator, Program Marketing & AdvertisingApply
CBS Business Unit: Showtime
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
This position will support three (3) Executives at the SVP/VP level, as well as a team of one (1) Director and one (1) Manager in the Program Marketing & Advertising department. Position is responsible for performing administrative duties, assisting the team to successfully execute consumer advertising tactics and marketing plans and helping to maintain general workflow.
- Coordinate all daily operational and administrative functions for the department including:
- Scheduling meetings
- Maintaining departmental vacation calendar
- Tracking timesheets
- Mail distribution
- Order supplies
- Photocopying and printing recaps decks
- Maintain script/DVD library
- Update and maintain creative/files on networks intranet site
- In addition, provide effective administrative support to two executives, including:
- Answering phones, taking messages, maintaining calendar, managing incoming and outgoing mail/packages and maintaining files.
- Providing good judgment in monitoring and prioritizing information flow and meetings throughout the day.
- Arrange and prepare for meetings, conference calls and videoconferences.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements and prepare T&E.
- Manage the updating and circulation of weekly Program Planning report.
- Support on executive projects as needed.
Coordination of advertising tactics and marketing plans
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Regular distribution of creative execution documents to team members.
- Daily interaction with internal and external agencies to gather information and/or inquire about tactics listed on department creative execution documents.
- Routing advertising materials for necessary approvals.
- Fulfillment of miscellaneous art requests.
- Assist in the development of series marketing plans and decks.
- Track competitive marketing efforts of cable television networks and streaming services.
- Monitor, read and file articles to create a library of articles relating to Showtime Original Series and assist in gathering and gaining approval on reviews/quotes.
- Enter jobs for advertising tactics in internal system.
- Take meeting notes and create episode summaries for Showtime Original Series.
- 2 years relevant advertising and/or consumer marketing experience.
- Similar positions include Advertising Agency Account Coordinator or Marketing Coordinator.
- Advertising/marketing experience within entertainment field highly preferred, but not mandatory.
- A passion and enthusiasm/interest in the entertainment and television space
- Knowledge of advertising production and execution
- Basic understanding of the consumer marketing function
- Strong, clear communication and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Accuracy/detail oriented
- Highly organized
- Quick learner
- Team player
- Ability to handle multiple projects under intense deadlines, effectively and smoothly
- Resourcefulness to get it done
- The ability to function independently
- Flexibility for overtime
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include TWIN PEAKS, HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, I’M DYING UP HERE, SMILF, and THE CHI. SHOWTIME will also debut two limited series this year, PATRICK MELROSE staring Benedict Cumberbatch and ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA from Ben Stiller. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING®, the Emmy Award-winning documentary series ALL ACCESS, A SEASON WITH and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Apple®, Roku®, Amazon, Google, Xbox One and Samsung. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Hulu, YouTube TV, Sling TV, DirecTV Now, Sony PlayStation® Vue and Amazon Channels. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBS Corporation, owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, and also offers SHOWTIME ON DEMAND®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND and FLIX ON DEMAND®, and the network's authentication service SHOWTIME ANYTIME®. Showtime Digital Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SNI, operates the stand-alone streaming service SHOWTIME®. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks™, a joint venture between SNI and the Smithsonian Institution, which offers Smithsonian Channel™, and offers Smithsonian Earth™ through SN Digital LLC. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled