Coordinator, Post ProductionApply
- Promo Mastering/versioning/edit fixes
- Menu Building
- Re-pack/Conform edit
- Video compression and other misc. digital video related tasks
- Must have 1+ years experience in broadcast post-production.
- Must have extensive knowledge of the "ADOBE PREMIERE PRO" video editing platform and a working knowledge of the "Avid" video editing platform.
- Must have extensive knowledge of video compression methods and software.
- Must be able to read and interpret video and audio level monitoring equipment (scopes/meters).
- Must have knowledge of NTSC broadcast standards.
- Must have knowledge of and experience with the graphic and technical delivery requirements related to the interstitial product of Showtime and all of its networks.
- Must have a working knowledge of both the Macintosh and Windows operating systems.
- Must be highly detail oriented.
- Must be highly organized.
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, SMILF, THE CHI, KIDDING, ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA and BLACK MONDAY. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV, Sony PlayStation™ Vue, and YouTube TV. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.