Coordinator, Media & PromotionsApply
With critically-acclaimed and award-winning hits that include BILLIONS, THE AFFAIR, HOMELAND, RAY DONOVAN, MASTERS OF SEX, SHAMELESS, DEXTER®, HOUSE OF LIES, EPISODES and PENNY DREADFUL, Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI) has firmly established itself as a producer and provider of quality original programming.
Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING®, the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL™ and 60 MINUTES SPORTS™. SNI also owns and manages Smithsonian Channel™, through its joint venture with the Smithsonian Institution.
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBS Corporation, owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, and also offers SHOWTIME ON DEMAND®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND and FLIX ON DEMAND®, and the network's authentication service SHOWTIME ANYTIME®. Showtime Digital Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SNI, operates the stand-alone streaming service SHOWTIME®. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Apple®, Roku®, Amazon and Google. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Hulu, Sony PlayStation® Vue and Amazon Prime Video. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks™, a joint venture between SNI and the Smithsonian Institution, which offers Smithsonian Channel™, and offers Smithsonian Earth™ through SN Digital LLC. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events for exhibition to subscribers on a pay-per-view basis through SHOWTIME PPV®.
- Act as the departmental main point of contact with Showtime’s media agencies and ad sales colleagues for all scheduling and operational queries. Build a solid relationship with key media partners, maintain the vendor meeting schedule, run the weekly vendor review meeting, and “meet and greet” vendors and agency staff for in-person meetings.
- Manage and screen all external calls from vendors and outside agencies for SVP and VP.
- Arrange and prepare for in-person meetings, conference calls and videoconferences, including conference room bookings, managing dial-in numbers for conference calls, and assisting with catering, when necessary.
- Maintain SVP’s calendar, making sure to monitor scheduling changes and provide real time updates throughout the course of the day.
- Plan and coordinate travel arrangements and prepare monthly T&E reports for SVP and two VPs.
- Organize and maintain all files for SVP, including: hard copy files, electronic files, contact list(s), holiday card list, scripts and DVDs.
- Maintain vacation schedule for the entire Media & Promotions department.
- Order office supplies, stationary and premiums, and keep track of inventory.
- Provide clerical support, including: sorting mail, shipping, faxing, copying, etc.
- Support (on occasion) the EVP, Chief Marketing Officer when his assistant is out of the office.
- Assist the individual teams with competitive advertising and promotions tracking.
- Attend agency and vendor meetings and represent Showtime to the media and promotions community. Track developments in the media landscape and assess opportunities for Showtime.
- Support the media and promotions Supervisors in the development of campaign decks for various internal presentations and larger marketing recaps.
- Assist in the development and activation of media, promotions and partnership campaigns.
- Attend NY based promotional events as the Showtime on-site representative to assist in managing vendors and event logistics, on an as needed basis.
- Assist individual teams with the monthly billing process by printing, reviewing, tracking, processing and/or gaining approval of marketing invoices for payment.
- Process and track all company-wide media authorizations.
- Manage updates of the department’s pages on Shoogle, the organizations intranet, as well as the electronic media kit files.
- Prior experience working in Advertising, Media, Marketing, PR or Entertainment in an administrative capacity as well as experience in professional writing is preferred but not required.
- Possess the ability to exercise good judgment and displays professional maturity when managing sensitive information
- Strong work ethic and heightened attention to detail in work flow and communications
- Must take direction well and be able to multi-task a variety of projects flawlessly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills; excellent problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Flexibility for overtime
- Flexibility to travel for work, if needed
- Passion for entertainment and Showtime programming