Coordinator, Marketing CreativeApply
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming lineups in all of television. The SHOWTIME programming slate has made the network among the most talked about in the business, with hits that have included HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, DICE, the upcoming series I’M DYING UP HERE, the limited series GUERRILLA and PURITY, and the highly anticipated return of TWIN PEAKS. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING ®.
Showtime Networks Inc. owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, and also offers SHOWTIME ON DEMAND®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND and FLIX ON DEMAND®, and the network's authentication service SHOWTIME ANYTIME®. Showtime Digital Inc. operates the stand-alone streaming service SHOWTIME®. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks™ which offers Smithsonian Channel™ and Smithsonian Earth™ through SN Digital LLC. For more information, go to www.SHO.com
- Support Writer/Producers, Creative Directors, Art Directors and Designers in the development, completion and delivery of all video, digital and print tactics.
- Work with postproduction to book sessions; fulfill multiple delivery schedules; and work closely with VP, Creative Director, and Showtime’s Marketing Services to support internal partners and external distributors.
- Organize and maintain paperwork, rundowns, log sheets, music cue sheets, etc.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a production assistant, assistant producer, assistant editor or junior producer in at a television network, Entertainment Company, digital or creative agency.
- Base knowledge of promo editorial process from beginning to end.
- Interpersonal, people management and time management skills a necessity.
- Ability to juggle several projects at one time often under tight deadlines.
- Understanding of Final Cut and/or Adobe Premiere editing and post-production