Coordinator, Digital Marketing & EditorialApply
With critically-acclaimed and award-winning hits that include BILLIONS, THE AFFAIR, HOMELAND, RAY DONOVAN, MASTERS OF SEX, SHAMELESS, DEXTER®, HOUSE OF LIES, EPISODES and PENNY DREADFUL, Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI) has firmly established itself as a producer and provider of quality original programming.
Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING®, the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL™ and 60 MINUTES SPORTS™. SNI also owns and manages Smithsonian Channel™, through its joint venture with the Smithsonian Institution.
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBS Corporation, owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, and also offers SHOWTIME ON DEMAND®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND and FLIX ON DEMAND®, and the network's authentication service SHOWTIME ANYTIME®. Showtime Digital Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SNI, operates the stand-alone streaming service SHOWTIME®. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Apple®, Roku®, Amazon and Google. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Hulu, Sony PlayStation® Vue and Amazon Prime Video. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks™, a joint venture between SNI and the Smithsonian Institution, which offers Smithsonian Channel™, and offers Smithsonian Earth™ through SN Digital LLC. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events for exhibition to subscribers on a pay-per-view basis through SHOWTIME PPV®.
- Work with Director, Editorial Content to support and execute administrative and editorial needs of SHO.com and series sites (Homeland, Shameless, Ray Donovan, etc.)
- Utilize CMS scheduling and publishing tools to build, publish and track promotions for editorial planning schedules on a daily and weekly basis
- Support the development and creation of weekly and monthly editorial calendars
- Work in close collaboration with creative, production, technology and asset management to request, develop, administer, and manage digital marketing content assets, copy and promotional details, performing quality assurance checks to ensure content and associated metadata appears appropriately on all platforms
- Update digital marketing planning documents and communicate updates and needs to the Marketing, Production, and Design teams.
- Troubleshoot and protect the accuracy and timeliness of all Showtime sites and digital brands on a daily basis
- Provide ongoing support in meeting editorial requirements for the series site creation process
- Help manage and execute processes for promoting SHO.com store merchandise on SHO.com and series sites
- Assist in analyzing web statistics to evaluate content effectiveness and usability, suggesting improvements and amendments where merited
- Provide support for search marketing campaigns, tracking and analysis
- Assist in creating digital strategy documents that are used to brief outside agencies on large-scale digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in the development of multi-platform content and transmedia extensions
- Provide research assistance on digital trends, platforms and influencers
- Support and present other special marketing projects, including process documentation, competitive research, and reporting
- As needed, assist with QAing website and key platform launches.
- Proactive worker with very strong ATTENTION TO DETAIL
- Strong administrative and organizational skills -- including ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects, with daily tracking and regular follow-up
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (ability to communicate across various functions including design, technology, marketing, and vendors)
- Excellent grammatical skills needed; ability to copy edit/write online promotional messaging
- Ability to work with web based tools
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Must be able and willing to take initiative and to problem-solve as appropriate within the scope of responsibilities of this position
- Knowledge and passion regarding media landscape, including VOD, OTT, social media, mobile and emerging platforms
- Ability to work independently and be comfortable with ambiguity (i.e., problem solving skills are essential when solutions are not readily apparent)