Coordinator, Corporate Strategy, Analysis & CollaborationApply
- Assist Senior Vice President with coordination and scheduling of Long Range Strategy meetings, strategic outlook and business overview document creation, and a variety of special projects.
- Perform research and information-gathering assignments to support Strategy & Analysis team and learn about the industry. Assist with preparation of selected analytical reports and presentation materials.
- Assist with department oversight of SharePoint-based company intranet, maintaining home page and providing coverage to Corporate Collaboration team. Assist with curating assets for mobile content management platform, particularly to support Affiliate Sales/Point of Sales team needs.
- Support SVP with execution of annual Intern Group Project program, managing Intern Resource Center on intranet, updating surveys, scheduling all IGP events, coordinating with HR on broader internship program calendar, and archiving presentations.
- Schedule periodic vendor trainings for large groups in NY, LA, ATL and Denver to ensure return on investment in enterprise subscriptions including SNL Kagan and eMarketer, for example.
- Provide general administrative support to the SVP and team. Responsibilities include: scheduling bicoastal meetings and videoconferences; coordinating printing and distribution of presentations; arranging travel as needed for SVP and team; processing invoices and expense reports; scheduling dept meetings and tracking team vacation schedules; maintaining department conference room; ordering office supplies; answering SVP phone on a limited basis; handling catering requests for special meetings.
- Candidate must be intelligent, articulate and professional, possessing superior interpersonal skills
- Resourceful, organized, detail-oriented and collaborative
- Adept at efficiently juggling multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Able to handle confidential information with a high level of discretion and sensitivity
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives and other departments on behalf of SVP
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Office 365, Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and similar software
- Familiarity with or curiosity about SharePoint and collaboration software a plus
- College degree preferred
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, SMILF, THE CHI, KIDDING, ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA and BLACK MONDAY. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV, Sony PlayStation™ Vue, and YouTube TV. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.