- Assist the SVP, Talent & Casting and support the Director, Talent & Casting
- Assist with coverage on all Showtime Series and Pilots
- Administrative duties: Heavy email correspondence and high volume of calls, schedule and maintain calendars, organize and submit monthly expense reports, arrange travel accommodations (flights, cars, event/hotel reservations)
- Administrative liaison between: Casting Directors, Partnering Studios, Executive Producers, Production, Business Affairs, Publicity, and Agents/Managers
- Help facilitate network tests and organize packets with information on actors testing and those who have been cast
- Edit and upload actor demos/reels/auditions on MAC and PC
- This position requires someone to be adaptable and flexible to support the needs of the Casting department.
- Previous TV casting experience strongly preferred
- Must have exceptional communication skills and ability to multi-task
- Must have strong reading and comprehension skills to keep track of the vast array of characters in series/pilots
- Must be extremely organized, detail oriented, easy to work with and possess proven ability to manage confidential information
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of iMovie and editing software
- Knowledge of on-line casting service(s), i.e. Eco Cast, Cast It, Now Casting
- Knowledge of TV creative community
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, SMILF, THE CHI, KIDDING, ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA and BLACK MONDAY. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV, Sony PlayStation™ Vue, and YouTube TV. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.