Assistant, Awards/Films FestivalsApply
With critically-acclaimed and award-winning hits that include BILLIONS, THE AFFAIR, HOMELAND, RAY DONOVAN, MASTERS OF SEX, SHAMELESS, DEXTER®, HOUSE OF LIES, EPISODES and PENNY DREADFUL, Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI) has firmly established itself as a producer and provider of quality original programming.
Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING®, the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL™ and 60 MINUTES SPORTS™. SNI also owns and manages Smithsonian Channel™, through its joint venture with the Smithsonian Institution.
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBS Corporation, owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, and also offers SHOWTIME ON DEMAND®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND and FLIX ON DEMAND®, and the network's authentication service SHOWTIME ANYTIME®. Showtime Digital Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SNI, operates the stand-alone streaming service SHOWTIME®. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Apple®, Roku®, Amazon and Google. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Hulu, Sony PlayStation® Vue and Amazon Prime Video. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks™, a joint venture between SNI and the Smithsonian Institution, which offers Smithsonian Channel™, and offers Smithsonian Earth™ through SN Digital LLC. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events for exhibition to subscribers on a pay-per-view basis through SHOWTIME PPV®.
- Nominee/Film Festival Attendee Travel: Book travel and accommodations and hair/makeup/styling deal memos for award ceremonies and festivals.
- Award Entries: Complete entries for SAG, WGA, DGA, PGA, CSA, ACE, ADG, CDG, VES, NAACP Image, AFI, TV Academy Honors, CSA, Humanitas.
- Emmy Entries: Assist with 375+ Emmy entries: notify entrants, collect support materials, complete online entry forms and maintain entry grids.
- FYC Panels: book travel and logistics for FYC (Emmy panels).
- Maintain Department documents/reports - premiere calendar, scene summaries, award deadline calendar, producer contact show pages
- At least one year experience in the media industry (experience with Awards/Film Festivals preferred)
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to think ahead and be pro-active
- Ability to work with many different personalities
- Ability to shift priorities swiftly