SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include TWIN PEAKS, HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, EPISODES, I’M DYING UP HERE, SMILF, WHITE FAMOUS and the upcoming drama THE CHI. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING®, the Emmy Award-winning documentary series ALL ACCESS, A SEASON WITH and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Apple®, Roku®, Amazon, Google, Xbox One and Samsung. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Hulu, YouTube TV, Sling TV, DirecTV Now, Sony PlayStation® Vue and Amazon Channels. The network’s authentication service, Showtime Anytime, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBS Corporation, owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, and also offers SHOWTIME ON DEMAND®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND and FLIX ON DEMAND®, and the network's authentication service SHOWTIME ANYTIME®. Showtime Digital Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SNI, operates the stand-alone streaming service SHOWTIME®. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks™, a joint venture between SNI and the Smithsonian Institution, which offers Smithsonian Channel™, and offers Smithsonian Earth™ through SN Digital LLC. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events.
- Conceptualize and Illustrate key art comps: The majority of this person’s time will be spent creating key art comps for as many as 4 or 5 series at a time. This includes researching images, brainstorming with the creative teams and developing high-end Photoshop illustrations to be presented to upper management, producers and talent for approval. Work should reflect the ability and willingness to take chances, while at the same time communicating effectively and meeting strategic objectives.
- Assist Creative Directors: This person will work closely with Creative Directors, Art Directors, Copywriters and Program Marketing to develop creative key art solutions that reflect a "premium" sensibility and are strategically sound. The Art Director is required to assist and take direction from the Creative Directors. This involves photo research / preparing comps and style boards for presentations / developing shot lists for photo shoots / assisting on set / handling pre and post production comps and layouts.
- Oversee outside vendors: such as stock photo agencies, comp/sketch artists, retouchers and photographers. Must be detail oriented and be able to give clear direction and feedback for on set photo shoots and also post production
- Keep current with design trends and emerging computer applications.
- 8 years in graphic design including Network/Entertainment experience.
- This person must be a strong conceptual thinker and know how to find or create the elements (photos, textures,graphics, imagery) needed to illustrate their ideas.
- OUTSTANDING PHOTOSHOP SKILLS A MUST. Also proficient in Illustrator, InDesign, Flash and basic HTML knowledge a plus.
- Must interact well with a variety of personalities. Work well under tight deadlines and stressful conditions.
- Excellent communication skills: must be able to express ideas effectively and clearly both verbally and visually.