Account Executive (Pop TV)Apply
- Generate/increase revenue of new and existing accounts from an established list of advertising agencies and clients to meet annual revenue goals.
- Generate additional revenue from untapped sources.
- Own, manage, and develop relationships with clients, agencies and advertisers through day-to-day interactions; actively grow industry relationships to gain marketplace intelligence.
- Work closely with split partners to ensure buying, planning and clients are covered in the sales process.
- Understand customer needs and look for opportunities to develop monetize-able creative solutions.
- Create compelling sales presentations and execute sales calls with agency planning/buying groups and clients to secure business, utilizing rate card guidelines and keeping the network's best inventory interests in mind.
- Direct accounts from proposal through post-analysis.
- Ensure clients receive superior customer service.
- Lead, develop, motivate and mentor support team of sales planner and sales assistant by developing strong team alliance, inclusive participation and structured training.
- Communicate effectively within assigned office, as well as with other sales offices and various operations and sales support groups within the company.
- Maintain a working knowledge of research products, Nielson and MRI.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 6 years selling experience in Cable or Broadcast Ad Sales
- Must be extremely organized and motivated with the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in a very fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to develop and maintain relationships internally and externally.
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, SMILF, THE CHI, KIDDING, ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA and BLACK MONDAY. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV, Sony PlayStation™ Vue, and YouTube TV. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.