2nd Executive Assistant, Chief Creative Office CBS Corporation and Chairman & CEO, Showtime NetworksApply
An amazing opportunity for an accomplished executive assistant to support the Chief Creative Officer of CBS and Chairman & CEO of Showtime. The role will be based at our Showtime office in West Hollywood. This is an intense, high-profile position requiring an individual with advanced support skills. Looking for someone passionate about experiencing all aspects of what it takes to run a network. The administrative support encompasses maintenance of all professional and personal matters including a high volume of calls, heavy scheduling, heavy travel arrangements, expense tracking, and coordinating with top level executives and professionals within the entertainment industry. The role deals with scripts, cuts, and creative material as well, so knowledge of the industry is a must.
- Qualified candidates will have a college degree and a minimum of 2+ years supporting a senior executive within the entertainment industry.
- The ability to problem-solve independently is crucial, but must also be a collaborative team player. Will work daily with the first assistant.
- Experience working with individuals at all levels and must have working knowledge of the entire TV landscape, including names, projects, and film/TV vocabulary.
- Candidate must be intelligent, articulate and professional, possessing superior interpersonal and organizational skills. Will be juggling work coming from two different companies (CBS and Showtime), so every task and every person must be taken care of.
- This role requires loyalty, a strong sense of urgency, commitment, and the ability to manage highly sensitive situations and information.
- Advanced computer skills are necessary; candidate will troubleshoot multiple tech devices along with several different production/post software systems.
SHOWTIME continues to make its mark across the cultural landscape with one of the most successful programming lineups in television. The SHOWTIME programming slate features original series including Emmy® nominated limited series ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA, BILLIONS, HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, THE CHI, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, KIDDING, BLACK MONDAY, THE LOUDEST VOICE, CITY ON A HILL and ON BECOMING A GOD IN CENTRAL FLORIDA. SHOWTIME continues to raise the bar with fresh content including upcoming series THE L WORD: GENERATION Q, BACK TO LIFE, THE GOOD LORD BIRD and WORK IN PROGRESS. The network’s eclectic, brand-defining programming is further distinguished by the captivating offerings of SHOWTIME Documentary Films, including docuseries THE CIRCUS: INSIDE THE WILDEST POLITICAL SHOW ON EARTH, Emmy-nominated WU-TANG CLAN: OF MICS AND MEN and THE FOURTH ESTATE and upcoming documentary films THE KINGMAKER and READY FOR WAR. SHOWTIME Sports continues to dominate with its flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV, Sony PlayStation™ Vue and YouTube TV. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.