2020 Summer Internship - Program Operations & DistributionApply
• Learn Showtime’s post production process from start to finish.• Sit in on all Departmental, Operational and Post Production meetings, and watch projects unfold from beginning to end.• Assist the Program Operations Director of Scripted Content with their daily tasks and special projects.• Participate in the creation of the Free TV versioning of Showtime content for worldwide usage.• Assist in the management and auditing of audio and video master elements.• Research trends and advancements in post-production technologies and workflows.• Assist in compiling daily incoming delivery updates.• Coordinate with outside partners and vendors to learn the entire post-production and distribution process.• Assist with outgoing distribution.
- Current Undergraduate Student (rising junior or above)
- Submission of a cover letter is required
- 2.5 GPA or above
- Ability to work 40 hours/week for 8 weeks from June 15 - August 7
- Strong interest in Cable/Entertainment industry
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Able to provide administrative support as needed
- Strong interest in TV, Documentaries, Post Production, and Media & Entertainment
- Entertainment experience a plus
SHOWTIME continues to make its mark across the cultural landscape with one of the most successful programming lineups in television. The SHOWTIME programming slate features original series including Emmy® nominated limited series ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA, BILLIONS, HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, THE CHI, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, KIDDING, BLACK MONDAY, THE LOUDEST VOICE, CITY ON A HILL, THE L WORD: GENERATION Q, BACK TO LIFE, WORK IN PROGRESS and ON BECOMING A GOD IN CENTRAL FLORIDA. The network’s eclectic, brand-defining programming is further distinguished by the captivating offerings of SHOWTIME Documentary Films, including docuseries THE CIRCUS: INSIDE THE WILDEST POLITICAL SHOW ON EARTH, Emmy-nominated WU-TANG CLAN: OF MICS AND MEN and THE FOURTH ESTATE and documentary films THE KINGMAKER and READY FOR WAR. SHOWTIME Sports continues to dominate with its flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV and YouTube TV. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.