2019 Summer Internship - Program Operations & DistributionApply
- Learn Showtime’s post production process from delivery schedule through full delivery to network.
- Sit in on Operational and Post Production meetings, and watch projects unfold from beginning to end.
- Assist the Program Operations Scripted and Unscripted Managers with their daily tasks and special projects.
- Participate in the creation of the Free TV versioning of Showtime content for worldwide usage.
- Assist in the management and auditing of audio and video master elements.
- Research trends and advancements in post production technologies and workflows.
- Assist in compiling daily incoming delivery updates.
- Current undergraduate student (rising junior or above)
- 3.0 GPA or Above
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work 40 hours/week for 8 weeks from June 17 - August 9
- Able to provide administrative support, as needed
- Knowledge or strong desire to learn various video and audio formats required
- Entertainment experience a plus
- Strong interest in TV, Documentaries, Post Production, Media and Entertainment
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, SMILF, THE CHI, KIDDING, ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA and BLACK MONDAY. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV, Sony PlayStation™ Vue, and YouTube TV. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.