2019 Fall Intern - Human ResourcesApply
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative assistance to the HR Team on a variety of projects
- Manage and maintain the intern requisitions. This includes collecting intern request forms and posting positions.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of personnel files and maintain an organized filing system for recruitment
- Identify HR workflow inefficiencies and come up with solutions for streamlining/automating HR processes
- Rising Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelors degree in Human Resources, or related field.
- Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Strong organizational skills (planning and prioritizing)
- Strong detail-orientation; comfortable balancing multiple priorities
- Able to partner with other HR team members, as well as work independently and take initiative when required
- Good time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Applicant Tracking System knowledge is a PLUS (Avature)
- Strong Interest in Human Resources and the Cable/Entertainment Industry
- 3.00 GPA or above
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, SMILF, THE CHI, KIDDING, ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA and BLACK MONDAY. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV, Sony PlayStation™ Vue, and YouTube TV. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.