2018 Summer Intern - Affiliate SalesApply
· Research affiliate sites to collect information on digital marketing tactics.
· Maintaining catalog of all marketing placements across streaming partners.
· Research information online about the OTT space and the demographics of its users.
· Participate in Showtime’s on-going strategic planning to identify opportunities and tactics to help expand Showtime’s presence with college students.
- Current undergraduate student (rising junior or above)
- Interest in the Cable/Entertainment Industry
- 2.5 GPA or above
- Submission of cover letter- required
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work at least 35 hours/week for 8 weeks from 6/11-8/3
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to provide administrative suppose as needed
- Cable television experience a plus
- Active participation in extracurricular activities; clubs; and/or associations. Leadership positions while maintaining an above average GPA, a plus
- Prior internship experience in a related field, a plus
- Strong writing skills