WIP-FM SALES ASSISTANTApply
WIP-FM has a Sales Assistant position open.
WIP-FM is looking for a professional, detail oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organizational and computer skills to support the sales management team and station account executives. The ideal candidate is energetic, efficient and capable of multi-tasking in a lively, fast-paced environment.
- Create sales presentations by compiling data, developing presentation formats and materials
- Creating and/or maintaining all sales packages, one-sheets, media kits and monthly, quarterly data
- Create ad campaign recaps for client review
- Assist with creating digital mock-ups and banner ads
- Assist with preparing proposals and promotions
- Interact closely with the Traffic Department to ensure smooth execution of sales orders and tracking of sales data
- Act as station liaison for cluster national sales team
- Perform general administrative duties for sales management and sales department
The right candidate will be a team player who takes initiative with excellent written and verbal communications skills. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive and to perform other such duties as may be required for the efficient operation of the stations. To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. In addition, the right candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) with the following skills: data entry, reporting, graphic design and internet research.
Interested? Please apply on-line at www.cbsradio.com/careers