CBS Radio New York is looking for a Traffic Assistant for the New York stations to work on a temporary basis for approximately 4 months. This position will reports directly to the Traffic and Continuity Managers as well as to the NY Market Controller. Some of the duties of the Traffic Assistant include:
· Responsible for assisting traffic department with daily activity, including continuity.
· Assist in production of daily broadcast logs, reconciliation of logs
· Assist Account Executives with resolving of preemptions, printing and distribution of reports, entering sales orders.
· May be asked to perform other duties - as needed - for the effective operation of the stations.
The successful candidate will have strong organizational and time management skills. In addition, candidates:
* Must be a team player, self-motivated with strong attention to detail.
* Must be proficient with computer programs.
* Must be able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
* Attendance/punctuality is a must.
* Previous broadcast traffic department experience is preferred.