Summer 2017 Internship, CBS Radio PhoenixApply
CBS Radio in Phoenix has paid internship opportunities within its three radio stations (KMLE 107.9, 94.5 KOOL FM, and Live 101.5) for the Summer 2017 semester.
The CBS Radio Internship Program is designed to provide participants with the opportunity to learn about the radio broadcasting industry while gaining work experience in a variety of functions by rotating through different departments, such as Programming, Promotions & Marketing, Sales, Production, and Digital & Graphic Design.
- Must be currently attending an accredited college and have achieved junior or senior status.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be professional and a team player with a customer focus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc). is a plus.