Strategic Marketing ManagerApply
We are the CBS Altitude Group. We are passionate about helping clients solve challenges through conceptual thinking and integrated planning.
We develop customized ideas for brands across industries, size and scope, enabling our clients to connect with audiences across the country. There are no constraints – branded content, events, custom programs, influencer marketing, promotional tactics. We activate on powerhouse distribution platforms including radio, video, digital, mobile, social, experiential, and more. We love what we do.
Within the Altitude Group, the Strategic Marketing team is the creative “think tank” for developing thoughtful marketing and promotional ideas and presentations alongside our business development team. We collaborate with teams across the organization to develop concepts that meet client needs and then bring the story to life.
The culture of the group is entrepreneurial, dynamic, active and responsive. We’re looking for someone
with a passion for media, partnerships, and solutions. A collaborative spirit, results-oriented mindset, positive outlook, creative marketing background, and proactive personality are a must.
• Collaborate with sales team on integrated programs across radio, digital, experiential, social spaces to deliver effective solutions that maximize revenue
• Develop custom, creative concepts based on client needs, focus on creating new/big ideas and evolving the strategy for sponsored and branded content
• Brainstorm and create innovative branded franchise opportunities for advertisers across our integrated platforms
• Create sales presentations that tell a story
• Attend client meetings, present ideas (when possible)
• Build strong working relationships with internal and external teams
• Maintain big picture outlook on the regional business to develop new revenue-driving opportunities
• Coordinate with internal and external teams to ensure strategy is pulled through in execution and distribution, as well as feasibility, legality, etc. of programs
• Work with research team to analyze research data and develop compelling marketing stories
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent verbal & written communication abilities
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to lead interdepartmental projects
• Background in creative ideation & development
• Deep knowledge of sales and marketing principles and methods for demonstrating, promoting, and selling products or services.
• Experience with cross-platform media (audio, digital, television, outdoor, etc.), social media and branded content preferred
• Ability to derive insights from research and familiarity with a broad range of advertising/media tools
• Tangible project management experience
• Copy/Script Writing
• Account Management
• 4-6 years of related experience (media, agency, integrated marketing)
• BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Media or relevant field
• Understanding of the media/advertising world with an interest in solving brand challenges
• High energy with positive outlook
• Creative, resourceful and detail-oriented
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-driven environment
• Results-driven team player
• Expertise in Microsoft Office programs including PowerPoint, Excel & Word